Me and Mine

Me and Mine

Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's a boy! Or 3, rather.

I guess being the mom of 3 boys, I knew I should expect snips and snails and puppy dog tails and all of that. What I didn't prepare for was that anything quickly becomes a science experiment, dirt and mud everywhere, a stroller is a go cart, buying band-aids in bulk, eating more pizza than I ever wanted to, seeing every episode of Spongebox Squarepants approx. 39 times, boogers and burps, attempting to work an xbox when my video game knowledge stops with Super Nintendo, cleaning tomato soup off the walls, stitches and stitches again, getting hit in the head with flying objects whilst driving a minivan late to school, practice, or grandmas, and hearing "I love you, Mom" 100 times a day between the 3. I love you, my boys. I can't wait to embarrass the heck out of you in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment