Me and Mine

Me and Mine

Friday, September 27, 2013

JUST SAY NO: To Junk Pictures.

Here's my public service announcement of the month. I'm not sure why this is still happening. The internet has been around a while and I don't know if the girls are just not wanting to hurt feelings or if men are not reading the memo correctly, but I will just let ALL THE MEN KNOW that we don't want photos of your junk. Never. In any situation. Not one of my friends have ever been admittedly aroused by a picture of junk. I know. I've asked. Unless we are directly benefiting from junk AT THE MOMENT, It doesn't do anything for us. It just doesn't. Men are visual. Women are whatever the opposite of visual is. Trust me, your junk pictures are not turning us on. They are making us laugh. They are giving us good conversation with our girl friends, they are allowing us to compare our mental inbox of junk pictures we've acquired since dial up internet. But they are not doing anything for us, otherwise. I know you're probably sitting there reading this and thinking 'But MY JUNK is special.' It's not. I promise. Not in a house, not with a mouse. Not on a train, not with a vein. Not if it's the size of an Oak Tree. Not even if your junk is Neil Diamond serenading me with Sweet Caroline, personally. Stop the madness. Just say no to junk photos.

 ( My grandma could one day purchase a computer and learn out to use the internet and find this blog, so I can't, obviously, post a real junk picture, but you all understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment