Me and Mine

Me and Mine

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pure. Evil.


The boys are at a stage where they all love to tattle on each other. Seriously, it's like TMZ every day.

 Well, we were grocery shopping the other day and they were piling up the information.

"Mason called me a Bully."
"Maddox was acting like a Bully."
"Ethan refused to help me fix my toy, etc".

Then, Ethan said "Maddox said that Matt was 'Pure Evil'.

  I snapped around and said "What?!"

And Ethan said "This morning. Maddox told us Matt, (my fiancé) was Pure Evil."

I turned on Maddox and immediately started lecturing him on saying things about grown ups and respecting your elders and calling someone evil is a very mean thing and on and on I went in the middle of Kroger. He tried to interrupt me numerous times and I just got more and more upset and finally I was like "WHY Would you even SAY that!!?"

And a little frustrated RED face screamed up at me "BECAUSE HE ATE THE LAST WHITE DONUT!!!" I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing but finished up calmly and waited until he walked away before cracking up!

Kids are funny, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment