Me and Mine

Me and Mine

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Van!


So Mason and I get in the van after practice tonight and this happened:
I put the key in and it wouldn't turn.
Mason: "Mom! You got new seats! Cool!"
Me: "We did not. Shhhh I'm trying to figure out why the van won't start."
Mason: "Oh neat! Ella got a new car seat."
Me: "Ugh what is wrong with the car?! Mason be quiet! I'm trying to figure out what's wrong!!"
Mason: "It's like a whole NEW van! Did the other kids ride in it yet!?!"

THATS when it hit me! I looked around and noticed a bag that wasn't mine a Pepsi can that certainly wasn't mine.
Me: "Mason, unbuckle and quietly get out of the van. Quickly! Quickly!"
He gets out and yells, "But I LOVE out new van!!!" And I said "it's NOT our new van it was the WRONG van!!!"
The people in the cars around us found it hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment